Monday, December 8, 2008

Don't Miss the Blog List!

On the left hand side of this page there is a blog list that includes the Tech Pep blog, the Freshman English blog, and a blog about my reflections during my student teaching. The Tech Pep is the name of the student-run newspaper at Benson, and the blog serves as a communication tool for students and teachers. The Freshman English blog is also a great resource for students and parents. My cooperating teacher and I updated the blog regularly so students and parents would know what we did in class each day. You can see my entire Romeo and Juliet unit laid out on the blog! Additionally, I created the Student Teacher Reflections blog as a way to journal some of my experiences as I worked through my student teaching. Each blog offers a lot of additional insight into my life as a teacher and the life of students at Benson.

No comments: